Matridarshan is a sister Trust of Institute of Human Study. Founded with the presence and blessings of the Mother’s close disciple, Shri Champaklal in 1984. The primary aim of this Trust is to bring the rural folk under the light of Sri Aurobindo and the Mother by means of education and other skill development programmes, cottage industries and farming.
Located in the serene green hills of Jangaon in Warangal district, at present Matridarshan is running a free residential school, ‘Aditi’, since year 2000 for the less privileged children of the nearby villages. The children are given the facility of lodging and boarding as well as their study in the same campus. They are given lessons up to class IV, in the vernacular, English and Sanskrit.
- New Creation – A Free Progress School, CBSE Residential CoEd.
- Avatar School Block. (Preprimary wing of New Creation School)
- Aditi Gurukul – non-formal education for the less privileged children.
- Tailoring centers
- Rural Libraries
- Farmers’ Training camps
- Rural Sports
- Promotion of Folklore
- Medical Camps : The Trust conducts regular medical checkup for the local people.
- Science experiments: The Trust facilitates experiments in Science for Govt. High School Students of Jangaon district and surrounding villages.
- Watershed development
- Green Belt development
Environmental Awareness Camp:
Senior Students from Sri Aurobindo International School are taken annually to Champak Hill, Matridarshan, to expose them to learn experientially about the prevalent flora and fauna in the surroundings. Also, they are educated in regard to various means of agriculture and life in the villages. Younger students of SAIS are also taken on picnics along with their parents for inculcating environmental awareness.